Discover our awesome features.
Our platform is free of charge and provides easy access for Advertisers, Publishers and Users
to reach their goals.
E-MAILiT can generate traffic back to your site by helping efficiently the visitors to share your content.
Here are just a few great E-MAILiT features:
Why use E-MAILiT?
E-MAILiT Share Buttons can be deployed on any site to drive traffic, stimulate viral activity, and track the sharing of content to over 130 services.
- Simple activation.
- Make easier for your audience/visitors to increase the share of your content distribution with their friends.
- Share any content on the web with friends through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and lots more!
- 3rd party share counter buttons include the Facebook Like Button, Facebook Share Button, Facebook Like/Share Button (combo), Twitter Tweet Button, Pinterest Pin It Button, Google+ Share Button, VKontakte Share Button, Odnoklassniki Share Button and LinkedIn Share Button.
- Email sharing via Email Form, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Outlook.com, AOL Mail and MailRu.
- Integrated social life-cycle engagement suite. Make easy for your visitors to connect with you, through social profiles, blogs, feeds and other social sources on the internet, saving space from the website canvas.
- Custom Placement.
Social Analytics Integration
- Automatic Google Analytics integration for sharing analytics.
Custom HTML Website and CMS Optimized
- Well-engineered code will not slow or block your website pages from loading. Asynchronous ensure a fast page launch by loading your E-MAILiT button script at the end, without long wait periods, keeping your visitors engaged with your content.
- No signup, no login, no account necessary.
- Over 6 years of continuous service development.
- Automatically localized in 75 languages with Auto-Button Share-Text Translation
- Mobile-friendly optimized with automatic detection of device-type. E-MAILiT will work and look great on all mobile devices and tablets.
- Peace of mind. We use caching via major global CDNs. A content delivery network (CDN) can give an equally fast web experience across the globe and is a collection of web servers distributed across multiple locations to deliver your content more efficiently to your users.
- Fast and reliable performance. Google Page Speed Insight Compliant/Optimized.
- Very light weight script which do not effect your site's loading speed.
Create revenue and keep it all - Begin creating money from your sharing button
How can you help me earn revenue from my website or blog? (signup recuired)
We allow you to display your own ads too. We help Publishers to monetize the sharing of their site's content by creating a new source of income while enjoying higher CTR; we achieve this by offering the option to display in-Share-Button Ads, an additional way of creating Ad Campaigns, with less cluttering.
E-MAILiT enables Publishers to monetize their content with the After the Share Ad Unit. When somebody shares web content, Publishers have the option to take advantage of After the Share Ad to deliver targeted advertising to their viewers/visitors/sharers/followers/advertisers/audience. It's the perfect time to deliver advertising when your viewers are actively engaged in content they would like to share with their friends. If you have an internal ad sales team, you can choose to fill this inventory with ads of your own. It is your responsibility to ensure your choice of ad display settings is in compliance to the terms and conditions defined by the ad network you setup as in-share-button-ad.
- E-MAILiT helps you to create new sources of income by displaying in-button ads and monetize the sharing of your website and blog content.
- Less clutter. Integrated eye catching Promo Box (300x250 static, dynamic, video or interactive banners), saving space from your website's canvas.
- Generate incremental ad revenue to supplement your existing revenue sources.
- Activate ad campaigns and target your sharers.
- Create your advertising campaign on an easy-to-use self-serve interface.
- Choose and set up the time your ads are displayed.
- Easy to configure and can also create a new revenue stream.
- Create new inventory by enabling ads that emerge from the buttons without having to change your page layout.
Learn how to create a campaign
Assuming you will want to use a Google AdSense ad. Create a 300x250 ad in your AdSense account and copy the code.
Using Notepad (Windows) or TextEdit (Mac), paste your adsense code in and save the file with an "html" extension. You can name the file anything you want, but an easy way to identify it in the future would be to name it "emailitadunit.html" (without the quote marks).
Upload that file to your blog and place it in your "public_html" or similar folder (check with your hosting provider if you do not know how to upload a file or if you have questions about which folder to put the file in).
Copy the URL for your E-MAILiT ad unit html file into your E-MAILiT MyAccount. The URL should look something like: yourwebsite.com/emailitadunit.html
(Replace "yourwebsite.com" with your blog's actual URL, and if you named your E-MAILiT ad unit differently, change "emailitadunit.html" to the name you gave it.
If you wish, enter a start date and end date for your ad, or leave blank to start it running immediately and indefinitely.